2014-10-24

Doctor Appointment @ Zero Dark Thirty

Or so it seemed to me this morning. Had to be at the Doc’s by 0745; which normally wouldn’t have been a big deal. Really wasn’t this morning, except I slept for shit last night and didn’t feel like getting out this morning. Ah well.

vlcsnap-00253

Appointment went well though. He upped my Blood Pressure medicine and changed the medicine that slows down my heart a bit. Said my Sleep Apnea results were borderline so he’s setting me up for the full blown sleep study at Madigan. That’ll be fun! He says I need to buy a “Omron” BP Cuff to replace the BP Cuff I have.

Doctor-Who-TARDIS-Comparison-10th-11th-570x320

Got home and called the Pet Grooming place in Belfair for an appointment for the Dog and they said “Come right now.” So I grabbed the Dog and off we went. Dropped him off (pickup @ 1530) and went to the bank for the bucks to pay for this.

At the bank I talked with one of the girls about a loan for an R-Pod Travel Trailer. They can do Individual financing (phew) and a loan for $20k (approximately) should cost me $240/mo in payments (x 10 years). IF I have good credit. Which I do. (Or did before I started telling the truth about Obama.) Which is sort of a relief because I was thinking payments would be about $500/mo. So I could still pay “extra” every month to pay it off early if I wanted to; or would have enough left over for rent/food when SWMBO gets tired of my shit and kicks me out. Cool!

RP177

I can get “pre-approved” anytime and it would be good for 45 days; but I don’t want to start it now and be rushed into buying something I may not really want so I fall within that time frame for financing. AND maybe the dealer financing might offer a better deal. Not likely but I imagine they are desperate to sell. But, I’d rather get a loan at our bank and know that the loan was going to stay there.

So, now to start looking for R-Pod 177’s to go on sale.

I picked SWMBO up this evening at the Ferry Landing. We’ve been discussing construction plans for the house for the past couple of hours or so. Bed time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.