2015-01-24

Dang! It’s Almost Warm Out There!

So, of course, the Dog and I had to make a tour of the back 40 this afternoon. Was pretty boring up until then; the “usual” Saturday was slowly unfolding. The walk cheered me up a bit. The almost warm weather cheered me up. Knowing my Schweetie was coming home from the Genealogy Library to take me to dinner cheered me up. Cool!

screenshot_8

She got home about 1530 and we left pretty much right away. Red Lobster! We don’t do Red Lobster often. I had a plate that had lobster tails, some kind of shrimp, and Salmon. It was all good except the green beans. They were trying to be the “hoity toity” beans; half done and that little tough end hadn’t been pulled off. And they didn’t really taste that good either. But, otherwise, the meal was excellent.

Butts-0255

Then we went to Home Depot and walked around awhile. Bought another LED ceiling light, like I put in my room, for the pantry. Made our usual stop at Safeway, and here we are. Home safe and sound.

vlcsnap-00168

Found an R-Pod 177 in Idaho for $15k that looks pretty interesting. Think I’ll talk with my Credit Union Monday and see what I can pre-qualify for. Then I need to contact my Uncle and get the exact dates of the Family Reunion this summer. Maybe we’ll get to make it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.