2015-03-23

Mostly A Pretty Normal Monday

Had a few real Downpours but no thunder or lightning (that I saw). It was really coming down though! Unhooked the antenna’s from my radio “just in case.”

vlcsnap-00028

Went to ACE Hardware and picked up a couple of L-brackets. Took about an hour to turn one of them into an antenna mount. Looks good and holds the antenna firmly. Drilling the hole bigger, then going at it with a metal file, was NOT an easy job. But it was fun. (Nice to get off my fat, old, ass and get something done too!)

vlcsnap-00030

Talked to my friend in Vista, CA on 20-meters at 1515 for a few minutes. I just don’t have enough going on to have an extended conversation. Funny that a guy (me) that doesn’t like to talk much (over the air) gets into a hobby where that is what you do.

Not much else going on. Watched a couple of old Sci-Fi movies on YouTube then started “Day of the Triffids” from the Movie Drive. SWMBO got home safe then she and her son went back to Safeway for some mac-n-cheese.

vlcsnap-00068

Looks like I’m going to continue the “No Real Post Today” line of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.