2015-08-28

More Rain. Which We Need!

rio02ccWoke up to rain this morning. Didn’t last long though. Just enough to make it where I wouldn’t want to lay down in the (dead, brown) grass or jump into the rose bush. (Which I wouldn’t do anyway.)

rio02eTook the Dog to the foo-foo people for a bug bath and haircut. He looks different. If he had balls I’d be worried about the lady dogs in the area. He was pretty mellow when I picked him up and until we turned down the driveway; then he went slightly bug-fuck crazy to get out of the truck. Glad to be home, I guess.

Went the really easy way for dinner tonight. Two Beef-Bean & Green Chili burrito’s. Think I’ll make Orange Jell-O for desert. Maybe.

French01

Supposed to get a lot wetter, and a lot windier, here tomorrow. Gusts up to 45 mph. Glad we’re leaving early; but am almost thinking we ought to leave tonight. Guess I’ll be going slower than I had originally planned just to be as safe as possible. I’m still new at hauling this Caravan around, you know. I like to leave really early to avoid some of the traffic if we can.

Not much else going on. Got the Caravan hooked up and ready to go. SWMBO should be on her way home and we’ll have to load her “last minute” stuff. I have a check-off list of last minute things to load myself; I don’t want to forget my CPAP like I did for the last camping trip we went on.

image

I hate when shit don’t work right! Damn Windows anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.