I kept getting caught in those "occasional, rare" rain showers we were supposed to have today. Rained enough that it got kind of slippery in the trench. About 1330 I was soaked and muddy from head to toe so I said "To Heck With It" (actually, I think it was closer to something like "F**K THIS"! But don't quote me), packed up and came on home.
The season ender for Battlestar Galactica last night was KILLER KILLER KILLER!!! Apollo's speach during the trial (really nice!) then exposing the next 5 models of the Cylons (Col. Tighe?! Chief Terril?!) who didn't know they were Cylons. The ending music was great! Starbuck coming back as a Cylon and is going to lead them to Earth; Man! Too bad the show won't be back until 2008. 2008! That's at least 9 months from now! What the hell is wrong with you people?!? Ah well. I've already downloaded last nights episode and watched it twice!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep it nice.