2016-10-25

Computer Crashed A Few Days Ago

And I have absolutely no idea why. Except maybe cause I had that hard drive that went TU installed. Computer wouldn’t even get through the POST process. Until I disconnected that drive. And still it just didn’t work “right” anymore.

NewDesiree-00255

So, I downloaded and installed the latest Linux Mint and got that mostly up and running. I’ve had to update/upgrade almost every program I had installed. Even tried running VirtualBox before finally upgrading VMWare Player. (Which I should have done first.)

And my Dog is dieing. Took him to the Vet and had him checked out and they can’t find anything wrong with him. X-Rays turned out fine. Lab tests fine. Exam shows nothing. So, he either has a brain tumor or some kind of cancer. Either way he gets weaker by the day and I think he’s pretty much at the end. He doesn’t appear to be, nor act like, he’s in pain; thank goodness. Just getting weaker.

Spine - Lumbar_ Sacral Right Lat_2016-10-19_16.05.37

So, tomorrow at his follow-up we’ll probably have him put to sleep. I am seriously bummed about it. I’m not really an animal person, but, Jack’s been with us 11 years now and is a member of this family. Funny how one can come to care about a stupid Dog. And, yes, I cry every time I watch him wobble around or lay prostrated cause he hasn’t the strength to stand. I’m gonna miss him. A lot.

Oh, great. Prodrome. Again.

Made beef stew for dinner and the meat just melts in your mouth. Tasty too.

Fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.