2017-01-07

I Don’t Usually Post On Saturday

Jason04Cause it’s our “date” day and I spend as much time with my lovely young bride as I can. But, we got home early tonight. Took the Missionaries to the All-You-Can-Eat Chinese place in Port Orchard and watched them STUFF themselves and came on back home cause they have a time limit they can be out. Which is okay; we knew that before inviting them.

So, SWMBO is off getting her homework started and I’m crashing X-Plane. Asked her if she needed anything at the Safeway, but she thought I’d be making the run by myself. Not happening. But she’s started her homework so I won’t drag her off. 64 years old and sleeping with a COED. Cool!

Now They're Just Teasing!

Other than that, not a whole Hell of a lot going on. Still hasn’t started snowing here. Yet. Looking at the Intelleicast map I don’t see anything even near us. Oh, well. Just means everything will freeze over and the roads will be really slick tomorrow morning.

2017-01-08bWx

Nothing going on the radio either. No snow related accidents or anything that I’ve heard since we got home. Sometimes I wonder if the Weather Guessers have any idea what they’re doing.

Watch. Tomorrow we’ll wake up to either 2 feet of snow, or ice over everything.

Girding my loins (as it were) to talk to our Renter tomorrow. Rent is due the 1st and here it is the 7th and nada. I hate confrontation though. I’ll do it; but I don’t enjoy it. He’s been a pretty good renter. Just broke up with his girl so I know he’s not thinking “rent” right now. Still, I don’t think his problems should become my problem.

Anywho, that’s about it. Think I’ll pick a movie to watch before going to lay down and read. I must be getting old cause it’s only 1930 and I’m already thinking of going to lay down and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.