2017-03-23

Well, That Was Kind Of Different

Decided to get out of the damned house for awhile today; so I went to the Galaxy Theater in Gig Harbor (the best theater in this area!) and saw “Logan.” I liked it; and I didn’t.

Did NOT like the way both Charles & Logan have fallen apart over the years. Did NOT like (spoiler alert!) Charles being murdered. Didn’t like Logan dieing (Stayed until the very end cause I just knew they were going to show the rocks he’s buried under move. Didn’t happen.) Ah, but everyone gets old, I guess. But I don’t have to like it.

NC-002mBut, did enjoy the movie. “Laura” was kick-ass! (And the opening bit by Deadpool was hilarious!) Really, everything was pretty good and what one would expect.

Two other things I did at the movie today that I haven’t done in years. 1) Got a bag of popcorn and a “medium” soda. $14! That’s right: Fourteen Freakin’ Dollars for a damned bag of popcorn and medium soda! That’ll never happen again. Even in the highest heat of summer I’ll be wearing something with pockets when I go to a move from now on. $14 for popcorn and a soda.

and 2) Went by myself. Which sucked but I really wanted to get out of the house. I haven’t been to a movie without my Schweetie in so long I can’t remember the last time. Felt Strange. Just not as much fun. Everything is better with her along. (Except taking a dump. Or peeing. SBS: Shy Bladder Syndrome.)

And now I’m back home and things are fairly back to the usual. Dog was happy to see me and even happier to go for a walk. Made myself a couple of burrito’s for dinner. For some reason (probably age) I feel really tired and somewhat dizzy so I’m trying to take it easy for a bit. Not too easy though; I don’t want to be one of those old guys that lays down to take a nap and never wakes up. Really don’t.

#Desiree

SWMBO has her class meeting tonight so she won’t be home until late. I think I have just enough time left in the day to take the Dog for another walk. (Sometimes having a boisterous puppy can be trying for an old guy.) Should be a Net tonight too.

Nope. That was last night. Missed it because I went to the NMARES meeting at the Library. It was okay. I paid my dues for the next 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.