2021-04-04

Easter Sunday, Y'all.

Hope y'all had a nice one. SWMBO went to spend the day with her OLD, and slightly senile, friend. Her (the friends) husband (approximately a million years old) had to have part of his foot amputated and might have to have his lower leg done so, so she really kind of needed someone to visit. I don't mind. SWMBO and I have had 34 Easters together in our 35 years. (Was in Desert Storm for that missed one.)

So I just puttered around the house. Fun stuff: puttering. Almost as good as "just messin' around."

Spent a couple of hours last night going through the planes I have in X-Plane. Just seeing which one's work and getting a little "stick time." I'm definitly a propellor head. Sometimes a rotorhead.


Tried a Shrimp Fried Rice bag meal for dinner. Won't be doing that again.

Finally watched "Wonder Woman 1984." It was okay. Gal Gadot is definitely on the Fox list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.