2022-08-27

So, Are Freeze Dried Grapes Just Weird Raisins? Asking For A Friend ...

Thought I'd rested my back enough to get out today and take down a couple of small trees (with the tractor mostly) and dig a trench (again with the tractor mostly) in the back 40 for winter drainage (we like to be able to walk the path even after it's rained a lot). So I did. Both.

I should have reconsidered my plans for the day. 'Nuff said. Where's the Advil?

Date Day last Friday and I took SWMBO to Red Robin where we paid $13 for her Mushroom burger, and $13 for my regular cheeseburger. $5 for her foo-foo tea and $4 for my Dr. Pepper. And don't forget the tip! She's worth it, for sure, but sometimes ... Turns out the breakfast I make for us at home is a $28 breakfast at FPH.

------(denotes the passage of time...)

You know, I started this about a week ago, got busy, and totally forgot about it and posting. Sorry about that. Having too much fun during the day on the new tractor while the good Wx lasts and not getting enough sleep at night because of the back ache and Left knee pain when I lay down. But that's my problem and not yours. Hopefully. One would think I wouldn't have much to do on only 3.2 acres. Seems though, since I turned 70, every job takes almost twice as long to do and I need more mechanical help. Maybe I should consider downsizing ... (Can't stand neighbors too close though!)

Got an interesting e-mail:

Hi,  spam=@=stanking.org
We are here to inform you that today's the last date to renew your subscription!
Don't worry! we care for our existing valued customers, we have once again restored the services for you.
Your network protection and PC shield security services has been successfully renewed and upgraded as per your request.
*Geek Squad* has processed the annual fee charge of $ 419.85 which will be debited directly from your bank account within 24 hours.
This   transaction is being completed using the updated payment methöd on file ,   the charge will appear on your accôunt statement within few höurs.
If   you don't want to get charged again for our computer services kindly   unsubscribe, cancel or void the charges and stop the autò debit   recurring payments.
Service Renewal & Cancellation Team ##  +1 888 278 7566  (Dial Tollfree)
  
Thanks .!!
Ricardo Paul
Geek Squad Team


That's the way it was formatted. Where do these idiots learn their written english? Does anyone still fall for these scams? But it is making me want to set up a raspberry Pi to autodial their number about a zillion times a day.

Anywho, thought I'd post that I'm still alive in case their were any family, friends, associates, or debtors wondering. I think I'll get back to more regular, and hopefully more interesting, posts once the Wx goes to crap and I can't get outside as much.
Which should be soon. "They" set up the fish counter trailer at the river coming out of Belfair and from the time it gets taken down to the onset of crappy weather is, usually, only a matter of weeks. Like two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.