2024-07-27

How Was Your Reading Experience? Please Complete This Survey ...

Honestly, I'm getting pretty tired of getting an "invite" to go do a survey because I bought something or visited my Doctor. How was my experience at Home Depot? I keep coming back, don't I? 

How was my dining experience at Red Robin? I keep coming back, don't I? 

Do I feel like I received quality care, etc, at my Doctor's visit? If I didn't the very first time you'd have never seen me again. 

Which is the only true answer to any survey.

Do I continue to patronize your place? If I do; leave me alone.

Worked on the deck while SWMBO was off doing her Genealogy Library thing. Managed to get 5 'boards' lifted up to the deck and installed all by myself. Of course, I'm paying for it now. Leg is really sore and I feel really weak. BP is 98/50. Which is really low for me. Which is probably why I feel so weak.

Not counting the weakness between the ears. Which I've had since forever. Don't get her started!

Upgraded to the Meta Quest 3 and it should be in tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Pretty sure I'll be getting that "Derail Valley" program also. Tried the 'Maverick' challenge in MSFltSim but kept over stressing the FA-18 and getting restarted. So I wrapped myself in the Icon A-5 and flew around San Francisco for awhile.

Way cool!

Been thinking of making some videos and posting them on my Youtube. "Learning VR For Old Guys!" or some such. I've given probably several hundred First Aid lectures to groups or theater fulls of folks, many talks in Church back in the day, done public speaking about subjects I knew basically nothing about; yet, not sure I have a "Youtube" personality.

But, I wouldn't be doing it for the bucks. I'm at that age that if it ain't fun, I'm probably not going to do it.

"Tremors" marathon going.

Started the beans soaking for my home-made chili tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.