2016-07-25

Holy Crap! Two Nice Days In A Row!

VintageRed05aSo, after getting my morning chores done and mail checked, I went to Peninsula Soil and bought a yard of their mushroom garden mix. First time I bottomed my truck out! Front end of my truck felt awful light driving home! Hell, it was only a ton. What’s up with that?

Got home and me and the Dog took off all our clothes and went for a walk. Then I got to shoveling all that dirt into the planters. A couple of hours later I have 3 and about a half planters filled and ready to plant. (Think I lost about 8 lbs sweating out there.) Phew. I’m getting too old for this shit.

I did this *watering* the new dirt!

Once I was finished shoveling I went ahead and washed the truck. Seemed like the thing to do. Then I came inside and started that steak to cooking (boiling? You know: Onion Soup, Steak, Taters, all in a crock pot and cooked on high for several hours. That).

Took the drone out and flew around a bit. Got some great footage of the roof! Didn’t run into anything. Avoided all the antenna wires. Cool!

#Desiree

Dinner turned out okay; I think we got gyped on that cut of meat. All of it was tough no matter how one cooked it. But the Taters and Veggies were good!

And that’s really about it. Checked into a couple of 2-meter Nets. SWMBO got home safe and is eating the remainder of the meal I made. I really need to shower before laying in our bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.