2016-07-19

Splurged On A New Monitor Today

Jones1aWell, not really a monitor; although that’s what I’ll be using it for. Went to Best Buy, and the selections there were a 24” monitor that I could sorta read without glasses ($115.00), or a 32” TV that I could read without glasses ($125.00). Guy was freaked when I asked him to hook it to a computer! But I wanted to see it in action. And it’s wall mountable. And the mount I took off the Hanns G fits just perfect. Didn’t even have to move the mount at all. Cool!

Had to rearrange the screens. Fix the resolution. The two TV’s are running at 1360x768. The AOC monitor (on the right) is at 1680x1050. I could ramp both the TV’s up to 1920x1080 but the task bar (along the top) disappears. Gonna have to wok on that cause I want the higher resolution. I hate the task bar being at the bottom of the screen though.

Mel06aaOh, hey. Just made the task bar wider/taller, ramped the resolution up to 1980 and I can see it when it drops down now. Let me play with this for awhile. Just made all three 1980x1080 and it seems to be working good. Cool!!! Rebooting will be the telling thing to do though. If it survives rebooting then it’ll be good to go.

My Lovely-Young-Bride of almost 30 years (Dec 20th!) is home. Somehow got me logged on to Ancestry.Com and uploading family pictures I have. Fun! She keeps asking me for information (What part of “I don’t know” is hard to understand?) and I keep telling her to log into Facebook and talk to the family directly.

Anywho, it’s this Old Guy’s bedtime so I’m gonna go lay down and read a bit. (I purely love reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.