2019-01-10

Well, I’m Twelve Shades Of Bummed

b_shot0014aOur Renter texted me that she’s moving in with her boyfriend over Tacoma way. That Sucks! She’s been living here 3-4 years. I’ve gotten used to there being 3-8 tore-down cars in the lower driveway. And she’s pretty easy on the eyes too. But, she and the new “love of her life” (this is the 3rd I’ve known about) deserve a chance. I hope they’ll make it. She still has to give me written notice with the date she’ll be out on and we’ll go from there. I’m really going to miss her. And will forever cuss the name Mitchell.

Not a whole hell of  a lot going on around here otherwise. Raining. Raining some more. Then, when the Dog and I head out on our walk, it rains again. Starting to get pretty sick of it. Yes, even snow would be better. At least we didn’t have that wind storm Seattle area had last weekend.

This Windows 10 computer is working pretty well. Especially for the radio “stuff.” Hooked what I thought was the data/programming cable to my 857d but couldn’t get CHIRP to connect; so I put the regular “data” cable back on it. CHIRP connected and downloaded the memories just fine! So I added to them and wrote them back to the radio and everything works great. So I did my Baofeng. Nice. Now to get a programming cable for that B-Tech tri-band radio so I can do the same. Hopefully.

2016-05-29 08.52.20

This 45” monitor is just too damned big for anything other than X-Plane or one of the other flight simulators/games. One has to tilt ones head back to look at the top of the screen. Uncomfortable.

Love my new photo frame thingie that I got. Really clear picture and it plays HD video’s too. I put a lot of our trip pictures (and all my pictures of SWMBO) on a memory card and have that in. It turns itself on at 0600 and off at 2300! Neat! Need to get some 4gb cards though. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it just plays EVERY photo or video on the card. You can’t pick just one directory and play it. So I can’t play just “landscapes” or “SWMBO”; it plays them all. But it plays them really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.