2024-08-15

I Keep Getting Kicked Off Those AI Image Generator Sites

Something about "community standards." My text prompt is pretty easy really: Kamala Harris in black face wearing a buttless bunny suit holding a sign that says "Will Give Head For Presidency" with Nanci Pelosi riding a greased pig in circles around half naked and confused looking Joe Biden in the George Washington Bedroom while Jill Biden looks on from a throne.

Ya'd think an AI wouldn't have a problem with that, but  nooooooooo, it doesn't follow our community standards. Try again.

Thank goodness for  cut & paste.

Nothing Nothing Nothing really going on around here. Which has it's good and bad, I guess.

Got SWMBO mad at me by "forcing" her to go to her Doc about the cough she's had, and is steadily getting worse, these past 6 months. Really gets her to going sometimes! Keeps both of us up at night occasionally. So I finally got more worried than anything and told her that Urgent Care was open several times until she finally got the hint. Told me she wasn't going. Told her I'd start sleeping downstairs in the MILA and we'd probably not make our trip next month cause I wasn't sure she wouldn't die on the road somewhere.

She got pissed. But made an appointment with her Doc and went. Just a bad post nasal.

She got over it but really didn't talk to me for two days. Right up until I mentioned how peaceful it was around the house and how much I was enjoying that.

I'll be outside working on the deck...

And sleeping with one eye open from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice.